The formation of a modern world and the world that we live in has a logic and that logic has an impact on choosing the layout and improving the world and we cannot avoid its effects and the subsequences of this logic. The progress of the modern world and human society results in disruption and competition and rooted antagonism of the history of the societies. If the sum of these achievements and improvements are a result of these constant antagonisms, so in the Kurdistan society these differences and antagonisms also exist. Not only in the Kurdistan society, but also in the far-flung and neighboring societies that don’t absolve from this forced paradoxes and disruptions.
Because Kurdistan societyis like other modern and sophisticated societies, It is necessary and should be based on logic, natural and historical struggle to fortify it’s modern political and historical movement as long as it can use it to persistently adorn to face and compete with all systems,organizations and joints that consistently try to protect and stay in the status quo in the ruling system of Iran. Together with the other Insurgent groups that demand progress, youth should also support the basics of this movement so that in the future this society gets a strong role and a hand in solidifying and gaining feathers.
Future society means a community that fosters justice, freedom, equality and happiness. Imagine getting it without the presence of youth and their tough struggle. At first an impossible and inconcievable task. For young people to create their favorite society, there should be an organised and simple way to follow a common logic,It means the logical alliance.
The Youth organization of iranian kurdistan is a result of that opposition between each other in the social and political life of Kurdistan, initial impression of its creation following the logical alliance, the union that creates endeavour struggle to form itself and straightening the whole strategy way kurdistan freedom struggle.
The purpose of youth organization of iranian kurdistan.
The purpose of youth organization of iranian kurdistan is working in three stages; political, social, cultural.
1.Political: youth organization of iranian kurdistan trying to alert the youth about human rights, equality between men and women, the subject of workers, teaching and alerting the youth about political Islam, trying to eliminate national discrimination, campaign formation and various collections to support imprisoned boys and girls especially political prisoners, convey the voice of the problems of the youth of Kurdistan to global and international centers.
2.Social: alert the youth to the fight against drugs and help young drug addicts, protect the rights of the workers and the businessmen , distribute information about rapid collisions against the colts, apprise youth about layered mines and protect those who become victims of mines in Kurdistan, try to eliminate child labor, bring enlightenment to eliminate child abuse.
3.Cultural: help children and young people who cannot continue their physical education because of economic and social problems, try to protect the environment, creating NJOs, making literary collections, try to teach Kurdish language and literature, support and participate in making art collections (Painting, cinema, show, poetry, music, dancing, photography, etc...) And support for independent kurdish artists and athletes.
Article 2: Name and logo
1. Name of the organization in kurdish: (komalay lawani rojhelat)
2. Name of the organization in persian: (sazmane javanane kordestan)
3. Name of organization in english: (the youth organization of Iranian kurdistan).
4. The Logo of youth organization of Kurdistan is designed in red yellow and green colours, also the name of youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan is written in three Kurdish, Persian and English languages, and a sun is set in the middle.
Article 3: Definition
The youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan is an organization that follows the logics of alliance within a democratic rhetoric, which is fighting for the national youth rights and social justice for the youth of Kurdistan.
Article 4: Membership
A) Membership conditions in youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan:
1. Agreement to the statue of youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan and be commited to it.
2. The age must be between 18 to 35 yeras old.
3. Being a reputed and vigilant person.
B) Members' Rights:
1. The right to express any belief and to criticize.
2. Allowed to work in any part of the department that the member is skilled.
3. Have the right to vote in each stage of youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan. 4. Allowed to nominate himself/herself for any stage of youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
1. Striving toward improvement and purposes of youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
2. Keeping secrets and principles of youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
3. Being ready to work and being active in youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan whenever is needed.
1. Not committed to the statute of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
2. Instead of general benfits of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan, caring about self interests.
3. Having social problems or any kind of corruption. 4. Not doing the responsibilities that are given to the member by director.
2.Suspended membership for three months
Article 5: Structure of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan
1. General director.
2. Members of the board.
Note: General director of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan is chosen by Central Committee of Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan.
A) authorities of board members:
1. To choose general repsponsible for the organization. 2. responsible for accomplishing the goals and supervise the management of activities and tasks of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
3. To make plans and projects for activities of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
4. Members of the board should create social committees to prepare congresses and holding conferences of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
5. In case that 2/3 of board members remain, Those members who keep working, should do necessary preparations to form an early congress, and the board should be restorated.
Note 1: If the members of the board consider it inappropriate to form an early congress, then they can hold a conference.
Note 2: The conference cannot dismiss any members who kept working, The only task of the conference is to restore the board of directors and confirm the strategy of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan again.
Note 3: Conference attendees can bring up their complaints and suggestions to Board of Directors.
Note 4: Conference decisions are valid until the next congress.
B) Board members must be a member of komala party of Iranian Kurdistan, as well; because according to program and statute of Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan only members can take responsibility of organs. Board members must have one year of membership in the Komala Party of Iranian Kurdisan.
C) Authorities of general director:
Note: The assistant does the works of the general director.
Since a considerable number of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan members are out of the east and south of Kurdistan and more members are in eastern Kurdistan, one of the board’s responsibility is to form two commissions with the help of those members who are active and qualified and two members of the directors board to run these two commissions:
Overseas Communications Commission Duties:
Kurdistan Communications Commission duties:
Note: Supervisors do not have the right to vote in congress but can express their views.
Article 8: The budget of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan
1. Membership fee.
2. popular help.
3. Economic activities of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan, if it is not against the laws of the youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
The youth organization of Iranian Kurdistan.
Komala Party of Iranian Kurdistan